Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all of our products support pass-through charging. But we don't suggest using it this way very frequently as it will reduce the battery life.
For Vigorpool Captian, you will have about 80% of your original battery capacity after 3500 complete charge cycles and/or 9 years, and it will gradually reduce from there (6000+ charge cycles to 50% original capacity). It is recommended to use and recharge the unit at least every 3 months to maximize the lifespan of your power station.
1. First, you need to check out your device's operating power (measured by watts). If it is less than the output power of your VigorPool's AC port, it can run with the VigorPool power station.
2. Then, you can calculate the charging time with the following formula: Working time = VigorPool's Watt-Hours * 0.85 / operating power of your device. Please note the actual power consumption varies based on many factors.
If you have any more questions, please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 24 hours on business days.
1. We recommend keeping the battery power above 20% when using or storing the power station regularly.
2. A fully charged battery can last for several months. However, please recharge it every 3 months to keep the battery power above 50% if you don't use it.
3. The battery needs to be stored in a dry and cool place at a temperature range between -10-40°C (14-104°F), and kept away from fire, heat sources and corrosive substances.
We don't suggest using third-party solar panels or accessories, as we can't guarantee the safety and quality of those products. VigorPool's warranty does not cover any damage caused by 3rd-party solar panels or accessories.
Unfortunately, you cannot. According to FAA regulations, Lithium ion battery size is limited to 300 watt hours (Wh) or 25 grams equivalent lithium content (ELC). One spare battery not exceeding 300 Wh or two spare batteries not exceeding 160 Wh (13.5 grams ELC) each may be carried in carry-on baggage.
The operating temperature of the VigorPool power station is 0-45°C (32-104°F), and the store temperature is -10-40°C (14-104°F).
VigorPool Captain power station are made of premium Lithium iron phosphate battery which is safer and has longer service life. We only use Lithium iron battery from reliable suppliers.
Yes, all VigorPool power station have a Maximum Power Point Tracking MPPT controller.
1. You can go to the Q&A section on each product page on this website to find the answers.
2.Check the user manual of the product.
3.Contact our customer service team via social media, email (email@example.com), or phone support (1-888-356-1988).
Products are not water-resistant. Even the IP65 waterproof solar panels are not recommended in the rain because water can damage the connection ports. To prolong the panels' lifespan, please ensure they are far away from any water source.